Serial to parallel printers

energy102 at my-deja.com energy102 at my-deja.com
Mon May 8 22:39:55 EST 2000

I apologize if this post is inappropriate for this group.  This is one
of two bionet newsgroup available to me.  I'm hoping a techno genious
can help me out.  I have an old automatic titrator
that only accepts serial printers, specifically something with a rs-232c
port.
The manual does not specify db-25 or db-9.  Anyway serial printers are
hard to come by.  Serial interface cards for older parallel printers at
a reasonable price is also hard to come by.  Is there an inexpensive
solution to my problem.
I just want the damn thing to print.
The titrator is made by Copenhagen.  Don't know if that info is useful.

The printer port on the back is a female db-25 port.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.