Non-radioactive labelling of DNA

Chris LaRosa clarosa at
Tue May 9 10:29:12 EST 2000

And'ys bionet wrote:
> Hi,
> My first reaction to Chris' reply was one of violent disagreement. however,

Well now days the earlier problems with nonradioactive systems probably
have been overcome  somewhat.... However as the previous poster mentions
there is a whole learning curve to be overcome possible takes months to
get enough experience on the optimal ways to get a particular system to
work.... Sounds like the original poster has no choise though.... he did
say switch to.

I never understood the paranoia associated with radiotracers..   I dont
think that regulations protect us from any real danger....And I wonder
just really how toxic the components of these other nonradioactive kits