Non-radioactive labelling of DNA

Arnoud van Vliet avvliet at knoware.nl
Tue May 9 13:11:52 EST 2000

For me, the most important reason for switching is that I can do the Non-RA
business at my own bench, while for the RA-hybs I have to go to a special
lab one floor down, get permission to work with radioisotopes, need to order
them as they decay, need to remake often used probes (decay again), and ...
well, that should be enough :)

However, for Northerns I am actually considering to go back to 32P, but for
Southerns, no way!

Arnoud

P.S. violently disagreeing is so difficult with a phoneline and a
computernetwork in between. I can just damage my own monitor :)

Chris LaRosa <clarosa at biocomp.unl.edu> wrote in message
news:39182EC8.63A59F82 at biocomp.unl.edu...

> And'ys bionet wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > My first reaction to Chris' reply was one of violent disagreement.
however,