Non radioactive labelling

Vellanoweth's Lab jwheele at calstatela.edu
Tue May 9 22:03:27 EST 2000

Hi John,

We use the Brite-Star streptavidin/alk phosph. chemiluminescence kit for
labelling probes.  Works nicely and it's very easy to label.  Takes a UV
irradiation period of about 1 hour.  Ambion makes it.  I'm sure there are other
good kits out there as well.  It takes a bit longer exposure on the film than
radioactivity.

Janel Wheeler
Vellanoweth Biochemistry Lab
jwheele at calstatela.edu