are there any intensive hands-on courses on cloning?

Vellanoweth's Lab jwheele at calstatela.edu
Tue May 9 22:13:32 EST 2000

I thought that was what going to grad school was for....

My suggestion:  Choose undergrads from (or do undergrad work at) a state
institution without a PhD. program - they have to rely on undergrads to get it
done and they teach 'em everything.... I have learned immense amounts from my
research as an undergrad... Everything from PCR to RNA work, to cloning,
sequencing and presenting posters at nat'l meetings.

Janel Wheeler
(undergrad)
Vellanoweth Biochemistry Laboratory
jwheele at calstatela.edu