bio-rad mini-protean III comments

John Philo "jphilo*NO SPAM12*" at earthlink.net
Wed May 10 13:08:18 EST 2000

I can't say anything about the BioRad units, but for what it's worth
when I was at Amgen all the protein chemists used the Novex gel boxes
and there were BioRad boxes sitting around everywhere unused. Since then
I've been in the labs of many other biotech companies and the story
seems to be the same. These folks run LOTS of gels and can buy whatever
they want, so I think that tells you something.

John Philo, Alliance Protein Laboratories

*** Remove "*NO SPAM12*" from return address before replying. ***