You Can

Jason Meyer pnk22 at newmail.net
Fri May 12 06:57:11 EST 2000

"FREE"

THIS PROGRAM COSTS YOU
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNTIL YOU ARE
And it only takes a few people to get you to that point!

YOU CAN MAKE FAST FAST MONEY
WITH THIS NO RISK PROGRAM

THE HOTTEST FASTEST
MOVING "BY INVITATION ONLY"
OPPORTUNITY THIS YEAR

It's run by its members, not by a company

THIS PROGRAM TURNS $250 INTO $1,000.
OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
That's right, this program costs you only $250, but not until you
are notified that you are next in line to receive your $1,000.

ALL THIS IN "DAYS" NOT WEEKS OR MONTHS
And
  "IT COSTS YOU NOTHING TO JOIN"

If $250 or $500 a day income is enough for you to start with,
pull up our FOD or fax or e-mail back for FREE information
and a personal invitation.

DO IT NOW-JOIN US TODAY!

Pull up our three page Fax on Demand 403-934-6061 Doc 565-808# or
Fill out the application below and fax (507 762 3358) or e-mail
(aelston at kdsi.net).

Best time to call: _______________________PT  MT  CT  ET

To be removed from our fax list, please fax your number
to the number above.

Please remove at
mailto:pnk22 at linuxmail.org?subject=remove

---