Is the RNA extracted by TRIzol good enough for a cDAN library

Shu Jin sjin at Stanford.EDU
Mon May 15 11:56:15 EST 2000

hi, There

I am wondering if there is anybody made a good cDNA library with the RNA
extracted by using TRizol reagent. Is the RNA good enough for the cDNA
library  by using this method since somebody told me that is a dirty and
quick method. IS there any good suggestions of the best way of RNA
extraction for the cDNA library and for genechip? We have limited tissue
and want a good yeild and quality. any suggestion is welcom and money is
not a issue here as long as we get good quility and quantity of RNA.

Sue
---