Maniatis on CD-ROM?-3rd edition coming-Sorry :-(

Bradley Turner bsturner at
Tue May 16 08:54:02 EST 2000

Hello All,

I obtained the same uninformative page when I looked at
it. I guess I sould have checked it out before posting the
URL on this news group.  I have sent an email to Cold Spring
Harbor Press <> <cshpress at> (these do exist!)
asking about this publication.  I hope to hear from them soon.
The advertisement was in the 2000 edition of their 'Source Book'

It wasn't nice of CSHL to direct readers to a blank web page. :-(
Maybe if I pass this on to CSH Press they'll hurry up and
put some real information up there.

Sorry for any wasted time or bandwidth. :-(

[definitely no affiliations, anly a discouraged customer]

Sorry Again,
Brad Turner

                    Bradley Turner
                Beth Israel Deaconess
                    Medical Center

Harvard Medical School          617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology    617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 605                   bsturner at
330 Brookline Avenue            bturner at
Boston, MA 02215                bsturner at