Save Over $500 on Discount Travel Package #72FF

Eddy Franco keyst2 at ragingbull.com
Tue May 23 21:35:46 EST 2000

 The Coast Club Vacation Package consists of the finest
vacation values in existence combined into one super package.
Included in this comprehensive membership are huge discounts
at thousands of exclusive condominium properties, up to 50%
off at over 8,400 hotels internationally, up to 50% off at
over 1,000 golf courses, over 100 free lift tickets at 260
ski resorts worldwide, 20-50% off at over 7,000 restaurants,
theme parks, campsites, RV, and car rentals. We have also
added a FREE Carnival Cruise for 2 people, $4,000 in FREE
airfare, as well as 22 BONUS VACATIONS. The total value of
this package is well over $15,000, available exclusively
through YOU, our associate, for only $1,295.

 http://www.getcoastal.com/traveldiscounts.htm

SPECIAL OFFER: Right now we are offering a promotional
rate on our Coast Club Vacation Package.  You can receive
this vacations package at even bigger savings!!  For a limited
time you can receive our package for only $695!  Act Now limited
offer only!

 Call Now 1 888 890 0002 ext.28633

NOTE: If your not happy with our vacation package a full refund
of your money will be made as long the packages is returned
with in 60 days of the purchase date!  Must return package
in orginal condition it was received.

  WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE:
  12 Travel Discount Cards
  20 plus vacations, cruises, and getaways, (Carnival Crusie,
  Disney World, Las Vegas, Hawaii, and much more..)
  $4,000 in Airfare Discounts fully transferable and with any
  major airlines.
  200 Rolls of Kodac film.
  3 piece mathcing luggage set.

Regularly $1,295 but for a limited time you can receive
this package for only $695!!

 For more details visit our site:

 http://www.getcoastal.com/traveldiscounts.htm

We believe in honest ethical business.  Our travel
package is 100% valid and provides you with all the
services listed on our website. We understand that many
people are cautions and do not want waste their time and
money.  Please look over the site and if you have any
questions write them down then send them either via email
or phone us.

 CALL NOW 1 888 890 0002 ext. 28633
Please remove at:
mailto:keyst2p at netscape.net?subject=remove