heraeus omnifuge 96 well buckets and 15ml tube adaptors

Barker, Guy Guy.Barker at hri.ac.uk
Wed May 24 07:57:50 EST 2000

Dear all,
	I am trying to set uo a sequencing facility here at HRI and the only
centrifuge we have is an old Heareus omnifuge 2 RS unfortunetly the swingout
buckets for 96 well plates are no longer made for this machine. I would
therefore be extremely gratefull if anybody knew of the source of some of
these from an old machine or whatever. We also need some adapters to allow
us to spin 15ml tubes. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. I can be
contacted on 01789 470382 or by wmail at guy.barker at hri.ac.uk.

thanks

Guy Barker

---