Utility to select restriction enzymes for inverse PCR?

Kimberley Snowden ksnowden at hort.cri.nz
Mon May 29 16:16:13 EST 2000

Another thought then, would be to use the map command in GCG, but include the maxcuts
and mincuts commands. In your case you could select maxcuts = 1 (or maybe 0 would
work) and it would exclude all enzymes that cut more than that. I don't know however
if GCG is available on a web site anywhere, but a lot of places do have GCG loaded
locally.

hope that helps
Kim