3H Thym incoproration assay?

Will WillX at giccsX.georgetown.edu
Tue May 30 10:34:10 EST 2000

Hello all,
    I know this is real base question, but here goes anyway. Does
anybody have a nice easy protocol for 3H thymidine incorporation into
monolayer cells. I've looked around and can't find the info I need.
Most of it is straight forward, my only questions are; a) should I lyse
my cells before TCA precipitation (ie can I wash excess 3H Thymidine and
precipitate on the plate before lysis? b) if not, is a standard SDS
lysis buffer O.K. for running the precipitation? Thanx in advance for
any help.

Will

remove X's for email response