Yoshifumi Hirokawa ultray2k at clin.medic.mie-u.ac.jp
Wed Nov 1 00:18:58 EST 2000

This is just a comment.  The Sant Cruz antibody for Topo II beta has never w
orked for my western blot.  I tried to use it as a
control for my nuclear prep.  I could not get any signals from neither 293 c
ell nor embryonic rat kidney samples.  I sent this
antibody back to Sant Cruz and they said this one working with their system.
 I follow their suggestion, which is loading 50
micrograms of proteins/lane, sounds too much for me, never worked again.  I
will not buy any antibody from them if they do not
show the actual figure on their catalog.

Yoshifumi Hirokawa
Second Department of Pathology,
Mie University School of Medicine,
2-174 Edobashi, Tsu, Mie 514-8507,