looking for an inducible vector

T. Max M. Soegaard tmms at mbio.aau.dk
Thu Nov 2 16:28:51 EST 2000

Maybe a bit troublesome, but what about the system of Wang et al.?
Nature Biotechnology, vol 15, march 1997. pp 239-221.
They have improved on the system since then (forgot the ref.). They
induce with a low concentration of RU486 which is supposed to have no
other effects in transgenic mice.

My 2 cents
-Max