Beckman sequencer problems

John Philo "jphilo*NO SPAM12*" at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 2 17:06:33 EST 2000

Ivo,

The best place for these sorts of issues is the Association for
Biotechnology Resource Facilities (ABRF) discussion list, where there is
a huge amount of sequencing expertise. Go to www.abrf.org and you can
find instructions for how to subscribe and post.

'Hope this helps.

John Philo
Alliance Protein Laboratories