ELISA question

BJ Allan rjallan at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Nov 2 20:03:42 EST 2000

Thanks to everybody for their replies. You have given me a number of
things to try. Another correspondent pointed me to the following site
which has some interesting articles pertaining to this subject (using
their products, of course):
http://nunc.nalgenunc.com/resource/technical/immunology.html

*                       Robert (BJ) Allan                        *
*         University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC          *
* "My suspicion is that the universe is not only queerer than we *
*  suppose, but queerer than we can suppose."     J.B.S. Haldane *