Histone antibodies

Matt Thomas mthomas at hsc.usf.edu
Fri Nov 3 16:09:30 EST 2000

I'm not sure if they have what you want but upstate biotech has a few
different histone products.  You might want to check them.
Matthew Thomas, Ph. D
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, University of South Florida
mthomas at hsc.usf.edu

"I refrain from publishing for fear that disputes and
controversies may be raised against me by ignoramuses."
   Sir Isaac Newton, correspondence to Liebniz