how can I run compounts of plant on gel?

jylang jylang at sina.com
Sat Nov 4 22:19:42 EST 2000

dir sir,
   I don't know what compound ti is. Because the target extracting from plant  is to find new compounds. But according to the extracting procedure, it cann't be proteins, most likely, there are small molecule with charged, and unknown structure(most likely different from biomacromolecule).

Do you know what sort of compounds they are? Proteins, carbohydrates,