Inactivating enzymes before [NADH] assay

Emir ekhatipo at
Tue Nov 7 17:23:03 EST 2000

Why do you need to keep the NADH after the reaction? For a subsequent assay?
Any specific reason to do that and not to
As for inactivation, I could think of, e.g., immunoprecipitating your
enzyme, certainly if you cannot imagine of another natural inhibitor.

news:3A0887DD.55A67663 at