INVERSE PCR

Philip O'Brien obrien at central.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Nov 9 01:58:28 EST 2000

We are trying to use inverse PCR to clone the flanking sequences from an
internal sequenced region in genomic DNA of a fungus.   We have ligated the
DNA digest into circles  and restricted these to linearize them, but have
not had any success with getting a discreet product.  Are there any tricks
to this technique.  What is the best method to rty.

Thanks

phil

Philip O'Brien
Division of Science
School of Biological Sciences & Biotechnology ,
Murdoch University,
Murdoch WA 6150,
AUSTRALIA

Ph Nat     61-8-9360 2785
Fax         61-8-9310 7084
http://www.murdoch.edu.au/home.html

This message is a confidential communication. Please do not pass
this message or its contents on to other persons and discard if you
are not the intended recipient.

---