Converting micrograms to moles for IgG

Francis Durst francis.durst at bota-ulpnospam.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Nov 14 13:01:00 EST 2000

The dalton is a mass unit : your IgG will be 150 kDA on earth and on the
moon, whilst it will weight much less than 150 kg on the moon
Francis

In article
<8ur6ug$4nb$1 at oyez.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk> "Student" <mucineer at iname.com>
writes:>From: "Student" <mucineer at iname.com>>Subject: Re: Converting
micrograms to moles for IgG>Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:16:41 -0000