Rnase V1

Matt Thomas mthomas at hsc.usf.edu
Tue Nov 14 14:50:16 EST 2000

I used some a really long time agao from USB.  You might want to check their
catalogue, also give Gibco BRL a try as well.  I'm not sure where else to
look but USB used to have a kit for sequenceing RNA by enzyme digestion but
sold the enzymes separately.

Hope you find it!
Matthew Thomas, Ph. D
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, University of South Florida
mthomas at hsc.usf.edu

"I refrain from publishing for fear that disputes and
controversies may be raised against me by ignoramuses."
   Sir Isaac Newton, correspondence to Liebniz