products for mRNA purification

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 08:24:12 EST 2000

In article <3A12867B.8639B27C at cortecnet.com>, the eminent Fabien Jovelin
at  wrote
>Infact, i worked for many years testing differents kits, reagents and
>oligodT columns; i encountered a lot of problems with quality of mRNA and i
>found these products very suitable. So all i want to do is sharing this
>information with collegues. Sorry for any other understand...

The problem is that if every company going posted this kind of
advertisement for every new/old product/promotion this newsgroup would
become totally unusable. (They would make their way into my killfile
immediately!).  A lot of users still take this newsgroup as a listserv
so do not want their e-mail boxes cluttered up with effectively, SPAM.
Of course some people will find the information useful but that still
doesn't make it right. IMHO this newsgroup is a valuable resource that
should not be abused.

I believe there have been thoughts of a bionet newsgroup purely for
commercial advertisements but I don't think anything happened.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.