96-well pcr sealing

nospam at our.site nospam at our.site
Thu Nov 16 10:15:32 EST 2000

This message has been posted by:  612 right <i.hinners at REMOVE-THIS-TO-SENDicrf.icnet.uk>

We use an MJ research machine (I believe this is called MWG nowadays). For
96 well plates, I tape the wells with Scotch-tape , the machine comes with
a special metal plate for 96 well plates which goes on top used with the
heated lid.
I agree with Tim, try mineral oil.

Maybe the heated lid isn't quiet as good on the outsice wells?

Hope this helps at all, Ina

--
Ina Hinners
ICRF