Test message

Robert Hartley rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Thu Nov 16 18:58:43 EST 2000

Hi Patrick.

1st not the :-).
your message was received on the newgroup methds-reagnts

As you will see there is a lot of HTML included in the message. I'm not
sure what newsreader your using but if it is outlook express (since OE
does this a lot on a default setting) then have a look at paul vigay's
page:-

http://www.vigay.com/riscos/inet/oe.html

This shows you how to configure MS outlook express properly.

You may see the message ok but others don't.

Cheers
Bob; Sunny Scotland

--
Robert Hartley, Centre for Cell Engineering,Joseph Black Building
University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ Tel: ++44 (0)141 330 4756,
Fax: 0141 330 3730 mailto:rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Web : http://www.gla.ac.uk/Inter/CellEngineering