A database for bio. ideas

postmaster at ideaexplore.net postmaster at ideaexplore.net
Tue Nov 21 01:57:13 EST 2000

I've made a website, ideaexplore.net, with a database where people can
store and search for ideas freely on all topics, including biology
methods or proposed experiments, for example.  To get it started, I've
added some ideas for experiments.  The site might be considered a
supplement to news groups, though the ideas submitted should be
freestanding and of longer lasting usefulness.  Please feel free to
submit any ideas you think may be useful to anyone else. I hope it can
help you.

Best wishes,
Larry Baum
Dept. of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
Chinese University of Hong Kong