Microarray software and scanner

Dean Sequera dean_2000 at my-deja.com
Wed Nov 22 15:26:13 EST 2000

You might want to look into the software we provide called Array-Pro
Analyzer:

http://www.mediacy.com/arraypro

We co-market data mining statistical software from Applied Maths called
GeneMaths:

http://www.applied-maths.com/ge/ge.htm

--
Dean Sequera; Director of Marketing & Product Development
Media Cybernetics L.P.; 8484 Georgia Ave., Silver Spring, MD 20910

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.