Microarray software and scanner

Dean Sequera dean_2000 at my-deja.com
Wed Nov 22 15:26:13 EST 2000

You might want to look into the software we provide called Array-Pro

We co-market data mining statistical software from Applied Maths called

In article <099E12FB7F62D1119CDB00805F1521CA91CC79 at TELLY>,
  hlee at neorcc.on.ca ("Lee, Hoyun") wrote:
> Greeting all:
> We are considering to purchase a microarray scanner and/or an analysis
> software.
> We are particularly interested in the microarray analysis software
> Genespring or Research Genetics. I will very much appreciate if
someone can
> share his/her experience with scanners and softwares.
> Hoyun Lee
> hlee at neorcc.on.ca
> ---

Dean Sequera; Director of Marketing & Product Development
Media Cybernetics L.P.; 8484 Georgia Ave., Silver Spring, MD 20910

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.