Ponceau S staining problem...

Neal Robert Melvin nrmelvin at ucalgary.ca
Thu Nov 30 13:25:55 EST 2000

So what is your Ponceau protocol exactly, Dima??

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science"

-- Albert Einstein

Neal Melvin
University of Calgary - Faculty of Medicine
Department of Neuroscience - Neuroscience Research Group (NRG)
Health Sciences Centre
3330 Hospital Drive, NW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T2N 4N1