Ponceau S staining problem...

Neal Robert Melvin nrmelvin at ucalgary.ca
Thu Nov 30 13:23:33 EST 2000

Something I've always wondered... why is a water wash ok?? I mean, isn't
it important that you keep the pH stable for the proteins on the
membrane??

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science"

-- Albert Einstein

Neal Melvin
University of Calgary - Faculty of Medicine
Department of Neuroscience - Neuroscience Research Group (NRG)
Health Sciences Centre
3330 Hospital Drive, NW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T2N 4N1