radioisotopes vs. chemilumenesence

Arnoud van Vliet avvliet at knoware.nl
Mon Oct 2 13:29:56 EST 2000

To all that like the protocol I use:
Problem is that I don't have a webpage myself. I don't mind mailing it to
people, and if somebody running a protocol webpage wants to put it on,
that's fine by me. I'd appreciate my name under it, of course.

The protocol is in Word97 (Windows format) or in rtf, and contains a
drawing. I'm happy to mail it to people who request it. I'll post an
abstracted version later.

hope this helps
Arnoud

news:rh-0210000903180001 at a6-curtis.ibls.gla.ac.uk...