Bovine STR

Jan JHazen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 10:08:14 EST 2000

Applied Biosystems sells a Stockmarks Cattle Kit - see
http://www.celera.com/corporate/about/aggen/cattle.cfm

Cattle genotyping is co-ordinated worldwide by the International Society
for Animal Genetics. If you are interested in more info I can send you
some...

Ric Ryan <brummie at geocities.com> wrote in article
<39d47e22$1_2 at nnrp1.news.uk.psi.net>...