BTX 600 electroporation cuvettes

David L Haviland David.L.Haviland at
Wed Oct 4 12:58:17 EST 2000

Burkhard Hassel wrote:

> Hi!
> If anybody knows which electroporation cuvettes fit into the
> electroporator 600 from BTX, please give me a hint.
> Bu.

You have me confused...

You're talking into the EC600?  ...  They all do... any cuvette, from
any vendor as the plates are adjustable from within the chamber.  Right
now, we're currently using BioRad cuvettes, but we've also used BTX,
Eppendorf, and one other.

Maybe I'm missing something here... can you provide any additional

David L. Haviland, Ph.D., Asst. Prof. Immunology
University of Texas - Houston, H.S.C.
Institute of Molecular Medicine, R907
2121 W. Holcombe Blvd.,  Houston, TX  77030
If everything seems to be going so well, you have obviously
overlooked something.