posting but bounce from unknown user

Robert Hartley rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Thu Oct 5 10:19:19 EST 2000

In article <rpg14-24F9D4.15180505102000 at nntp-serv.cam.ac.uk>, "Richard P.
Grant" <rpg14 at yahoo.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

> Rob,
>
> You should get MT-Newswatcher for proper threading.  You should be able
> to find it at www.versiontracker.com

Thanks Richard.

I'll do that right now.
I normally use RISC OS at home with Messenger Pro from
 http://www.arsvcs.demon.co.uk/r-comp/messpro/index.html
which I think is the best mail/news reader I have seen. Not for PC or Mac. :-(

> Second, the bounces you get are *probably* because of a bad user on the
> news->email gateway that is in effect for the bionet.* hierarchy.

OK I'll get it seen to.

PS passed on the Bacteria info.

Cheers
Bob; Sunny Scotland

--
Robert Hartley, Centre for Cell Engineering,Joseph Black Building
University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ Tel: ++44 (0)141 330 4756,
Fax: 0141 330 3730 mailto:rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Web : http://www.gla.ac.uk/Inter/CellEngineering