biotinylated antidig?

Peter Ashby p.r.ashby at dundee.MAPS.ac.uk
Fri Oct 6 10:54:33 EST 2000

In article <em0D5.35584$ib7.5167027 at news1.rdc1.nj.home.com>, "Ryan
Kubanoff" <rkubanoff at seqltd.com> wrote:

> anybody know where i can buy biotinylated anti-dig or have a protocal that
> works for making it?

Sorry can't help, but if you find one post the details please. Can I be
nosy and ask what you want it for? I ask because I tried Roche's POD
labelled anti dig and anti fluorescein in wholemount in situs and the
sensitivity is apalling. I also thought about using biotin labelled
antibodies and then a secondary or a strepdavidin system

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
Wellcome Trust Biocentre