removal of iron from mdedia?

Arnoud van Vliet avvliet at knoware.nl
Fri Oct 6 17:19:47 EST 2000

Another (defined) medium one can try is the tissue culture medium MEM alpha.
That doesn't have an added iron source.

We have used it successfully in our studies on iron-regulation in the
Gram-negative bacterial pathogen Campylobacter jejuni
- Van Vliet et al (1998) J. Bacteriol. 180, 5291-5298
- Baillon et al (1999) J. Bacteriol. 181, 4798-4804

hope this helps,
Arnoud

news:lVaD5.341$x3.6549 at uchinews...