methylene blue staining of agarose gels

Emir Khatipov ekhatipo at NOSPAMmidway.uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 6 18:19:16 EST 2000

Check Sigma catalog. They sell a 1-L bottle with dry powder to disolve in
water/acetate before use. I guess the dry powder is symply a methylene blue.
I remember borrowing from someone and trying the Sigma's stuff a couple of
year ago, and it worked.
-Emir

news:39DD81C3.69904E4F at gmx.de...