How could I extract Total RNA from animal tissue using TRIzol regents?

kyungho1 at snu.ac.kr kyungho1 at snu.ac.kr
Fri Oct 6 23:39:22 EST 2000

Hi, everyone...
I am trying to extract Total RNA from animal tissues using TRIzol regent
(Life Technologies). It gave me some problems. Whenever I did this
experiment, Total RNA was degraded by unknown reasones. I couln't get
the
accurate rate 2:1 (28s and 18s band).
Does anyone have a tips for Total RNA extraction or have a good
experience
from animal tissue? I hope to have a specific protocol for Total RNA
extraction(not Life technologies's protocol).
Please help me, if someone can help.
Have a good day...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.