How could I extract Total RNA from animal tissue using TRIzol regents?

J. Hendriks jaco.hendriks at hetnet.nl
Sat Oct 7 03:22:20 EST 2000

We have done a lot of total RNA extractions out of mouse tissue. We used
Tripure (Roche diagnostics) but it's the same as the stuff you used. Our
procedure is like this:
- tissue directly in liquid nitrogen
- weight messurement without thawing the tissue
- grind the tissue with the "thurax" in Tripure and use the protocol of the
firm. (1 ml Tripure for each 50 mg tissue?)

Hope this works also for you.
If you need more information, please mail me.

Good luck
Brenda

<kyungho1 at snu.ac.kr> schreef in bericht news:8rm9dq$gjn$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...