DNase substrate

ckf11 at hotmail.com ckf11 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 04:12:31 EST 2000

Hi all

I've actually got a couple of questions. Firstly does anyone know a
source of the chemical deoxythymidine 3',5'-di-para-nitrophenyl
phosphate. It's billed as a synthetic substrate for DNaseI and I can't
find it in any of the usual catalogues - Sigma, Fisher etc. If anyone's
got any experience of using it any info would be handy.

Another question is the use of Tris-tricine gels for separating
peptides. The protocols that bio-rad supply mention buffers for their
use with SDS-PAGE but does anyone know if the same system can be used
for native PAGE (minus the SDS etc.).

Cheers

Craig

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/