Paraic Kenny paraic at
Tue Oct 10 15:36:37 EST 2000

I'm not sure about the potential EC ban or the reasons behind it but I
did try to buy some Cycloheximide last month and had a lot of
difficulty. SIGMA, Roche and Bohringer were either out of stock or had
discontinued the product. Someone (I think SIGMA) told me there was a
worldwide shortage as it had stopped being manufactured.

Anyway, I managed to get my hands on some from Calbiochem, which is now
stockpiled in the lab.... hopefully it won't get seized by the Eurocrats!!

No affiliations etc.