Site-directed mutagenesis

Student mucineer at iname.com
Mon Oct 16 17:12:12 EST 2000

Try reading "Directed Mutagenesis: a practical aproach". That's where I
derive my protocol from. Initially I used normal Taq DNA polymerase but I
've now changed to using proof-reading polymerase (in my case, the Platinum
Pfx from Life Technologies) and it works fine.

news:000201c037a3$21e497c0$7b02a8c0 at nic.in...