2D electrophoresis forum ???

Warren Gallin wgallin at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Mon Oct 16 17:56:32 EST 2000

	The original request was for a discussion group that includes
discussion of 2D gel electrophoresis.  On the abrf web site is a
discussion forum.  If you go into that forum and look for threads with
P2D in the title you will find various discussions of solving problems
about 2D electrophoresis.

	As for the irreproducibility, that is a technical problem that can be
worked out.  If you choose not to, no problem.  However perhaps it would
be best not to hold that up as the final statement on the usefulness of
the technique.  It's certainly not a universally held view.