Ponceau S stain??

Neal Robert Melvin nrmelvin at ucalgary.ca
Wed Oct 18 00:40:45 EST 2000

Does anyone have a protocol for staining nitrocellulose membranes?

What is the approximate sensitivity threshold for Ponceau?
Can a western always be done after staining with Ponceau?

Please email me directly as I rarely have newsgroup access...

nrmelvin at ucalgary.ca

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. "

- Galileo Galilei

Neal Melvin
University of Calgary - Faculty of Medicine
Department of Neuroscience - Neuroscience Research Group (NRG)
Health Sciences Centre
3330 Hospital Drive, NW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T2N 4N1