Light Cycler

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 08:22:54 EST 2000

In article <rh-1910001306230001 at a6-curtis.ibls.gla.ac.uk>, the eminent
Robert Hartley at Centre for Cell Engineering wrote
>I should say that I have no afiliation with the folowin company BUT:::::
>DNamp.com do a nice enzyme mix (I don't think they can call it a light
>cycler mix) that has a range of premix concs with BSA. I'm sure Duncan
>will be alng in a sec. :-)

Well I've probably been confusing everyone because I changed by sig file
a month or more ago to say GeneSys Ltd. rather than DNamp Ltd. So to
explain the confusion. DNAmp Ltd. is the retail side of GeneSys but
DNAmp is a separate legal entity.

The only reason I changed the .sig file is that I had different sig
files depending upon which hat and which mailbox I was answering
questions from. It was getting confusing so I decided to just stick to
GeneSys from now on.

Hope it all makes a little sense...

Duncan
sliced from time to time....