Ponceau S stain??

Emir Khatipov ekhatipo at NOSPAMmidway.uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 19 14:52:29 EST 2000

I've also been using Amido black die to stain the membranes after blotting.
Same procedure as for Ponceau (0.1% dye in 1% acetic acid). Amido black is
almost the same sensitive as Coomassie, whereas Ponceau is much less
sensitive (moreover, blue stains are better viewable and easier to make a
good photocopy than red).

Emir

news:Pine.A41.4.10.10010172338580.40866-100000 at acs4.acs.ucalgary.ca...