New source for oligo dT cellulose

Katherine Hamil khamil at med.unc.edu
Mon Oct 23 11:16:03 EST 2000

I am looking for a new source of oligo dT cellulose.

For the last 15 years, my gold standard for polyA preparation was oligo
dT cellulose (type II) from Collaborative Research (now part of the
Becton-Dickenson conglomeration). Today when I went to order more, I was
told that they have stopped making any of their oligo dT cellulose
resins due to quality control problems.

I know there are many other sources out there, but I know they are not
all created equal. Any tried and true sources you can recommend to me.

Please post to the group, or to me directly.

Thanks for the help.

Katherine Hamil
Research Analyst, Labs for Reproductive Biology
khamil at med.unc.edu

---