Creatine phosphate and RNA degradation assay

Matt Thomas mthomas at hsc.usf.edu
Mon Oct 23 12:29:29 EST 2000

I havn't used creatine phosphate in this type of assay but I used to use it
with in vitro transcription with NE extract.  We just made up small
aliquotes of 0.5M solution and kept them at -20 for about 9 to 12 months
depending on how many experiments we were doing.  Never seemed to have a
problem with it, so storage should be ok for you.
Matthew Thomas, Ph. D
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, University of South Florida
mthomas at hsc.usf.edu

"I refrain from publishing for fear that disputes and
controversies may be raised against me by ignoramuses."
   Sir Isaac Newton, correspondence to Liebniz