New source for oligo dT cellulose

Fabien Jovelin fjovelin at cortecnet.com
Tue Oct 24 02:13:16 EST 2000

Hy,

We are a french company (http://www.cortecnet.com) working with many top
suppliers. We can sell you reliable oligodT cellulose (1g or 5g packaging).
The purified mRNA can be recovered using the Low salt elution buffer. A High
salt loading buffer is also available for use with the oligodT. If you are
interested in these products you can ask for a quotation at
sales at cortecnet.com
Best regards

Fabien Jovelin

--