Maxiprep woes

Ian A. York iayork at panix.com
Tue Oct 24 19:54:28 EST 2000

In article <972423025.306271 at news.knoware.nl>,
Arnoud van Vliet <avvliet at knoware.nl> wrote:
>Some people still talk with the reps? Gave up a long time ago, although
>recently I actually had one who confessed not to know anything about the
>subject I was querying about, but would send me all the info I required :)

The three Qiagen reps I've dealt with over the years have been either very
good, or excellent: not only for technical knowledge and troubleshooting
ability, but for things like notifying us of good deals, providing
samples, and general salesmanship stuff.  I'd have dropped Qiagen
altogether several years ago if it wasn't for one of their reps.

Ian